Red Velvet Cupcakes
Make these super delicious and fluffy red velvet cupcakes for Valentine's Day!
– cake flour – baking powder – baking soda – unsweetened cocoa powder – salt – unsalted butter – granulated sugar – eggs – pure vanilla extract – buttermilk – red food coloring
– cream cheese – unsalted butter – pure vanilla extract – powdered sugar
Ingredients to make cream cheese frosting:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and place cupcake liners in a muffin pan. 2. Sift the cake flour with baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt.
How to Make the Best Red Velvet Cupcakes:
3. Beat the butter with a mixer at high speed then add sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. 4. Beat in the flour, the buttermilk and red food coloring.
5. Divide the batter between the lined muffin liners and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Transfer to a wire rack and let them cool completely.
7. Prepare cream cheese frosting, and using a round tip frost the cupcakes before serving.
Find the full recipe on Nourishplate.com
For more delicious recipes, visit Nourishplate.com