Instant Pot Hamburger Helper
Quick, easy and much better than the boxed stuff!
- Lean ground beef - Tomato paste - Dijon mustard - Seasonings - Elbow macaroni - Broth - Sour cream - Cheese
1. Brown the beef in the Instant Pot.
How to Make Instant Pot Hamburger Helper:
2. Add all the seasonings, the tomato paste and Dijon mustard and mix well.
3. Add the pasta to the Instant Pot. Pour in the broth. Pressure cook for 4 minutes.
4. Add the sour cream and stir in the cheese until the cheese has melted.
5. Adjust the seasoning to your preference. Serve warm and enjoy!
Find the full recipe on Nourishplate.com