Instant Pot Popcorn
Easy and healthy popcorn flavored with your favorite seasoning!
- Popcorn kernels - Virgin coconut oil
1. Press on “sauté-normal”. Let it preheat until the display reads HOT.
How to Make Instant Pot Popcorn:
2. Add virgin coconut oil and let it melt. Then add the popcorn kernels. 3. Cover the pressure cooker with the glass lid.
4. Shake the Instant Pot when the popping slows down and remove the lid. 5. Pour the popcorn into a serving bowl.
6. Season with your favorite seasoning!
Find the full recipe and 12 flavoring ideas on Nourishplate.com