Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
Easy and delicious Instant Pot recipe that is ready in less than 30 minutes!
This is easily one of the most delicious recipes I have ever tried! The instructions were very easy and my whole family loved it.
- user review
– Chicken breasts – Garlic powder – Paprika – Salt – Black pepper – Olive oil – Unsalted butter – Onion – Garlic cloves – Chicken broth/stock – Lemon – Parsley
1. Season the chicken breasts and give them a good rub. 2. Add olive oil into the Instant Pot and press sauté.
How to Make the Best Lemon Garlic Chicken in IP:
3. Place chicken breasts into the Instant Pot and brown both sides for 3 minutes then set aside.
4. Add butter and sauté the onions until golden. 5. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. 6. Deglaze the pot with the chicken stock or broth.
7. Return the chicken to the Instant Pot. Secure the lid & press on pressure cook for 7 minutes. 8. Allow for natural release of steam for 2 minutes, then quickly release the remaining steam.
9. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and garnish with fresh chopped parsley and lemon slices. 10. Serve warm over white rice or mashed potatoes.
Find the full recipe on Nourishplate.com
For more delicious recipes, visit Nourishplate.com