Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Make Perfectly Crispy & Melty Grilled Cheese in the Air Fryer!
Only 3 ingredients are needed:
- Sandwich bread - Your fav cheese - Butter (or mayo!)
1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 375°F (190°C). 2. Add cheese to one slice of sandwich bread.
How to Make the Best Grilled Cheese:
3. Put another slice on the top and press them gently together. 4. Generously butter both sides of the sandwich.
5. Put the sandwich in the Air Fryer basket and Air Fry for 3 minutes. 6. Flip the sandwich over and Air fry for 2 minutes.
7. Remove the grilled cheese from the Air Fryer, slice it into 2 halves and serve warm!
Find the full recipe on Nourishplate.com