Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
Make healthier chicken parmesan in the Air Fryer in just 20 minutes!
- Chicken breasts - Olive oil - Breadcrumbs - Parmesan - Italian seasoning - Mozzarella - Marinara
1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 390°F. 2. Drizzle the chicken cutlets with olive oil. Season with salt & pepper.
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan:
3. Coat the chicken cutlets in the seasoned breadcrumbs on all sides.
4. Place the chicken in the Air Fryer basket and spray lightly with oil. Air fry for 6 minutes.
5. Flip the chicken and place it in the Air Fryer basket.
6. Top the chicken with two tablespoons of marinara and shredded mozzarella cheese. Air fry for 4 more minutes.
Serve chicken parm with garlic butter pasta and enjoy!
Find the full recipe on Nourishplate.com